- Credit Card Information; We DO NOT hold any credit card or financial information. All the payment information is securely processed and stored with our merchant providers.
- Information Collected and Utilized; In each such instance, you will know what data we collect through the Website, because you actively submit it. When you request information, subscribe for a service, register as a user, participate in a survey, post a rating or review, post a question or answer, post a resume, upload content or otherwise actively send us data on our Website, we usually collect data including, but not limited to, user name, password, first and last name, email address, street address, gender, occupation, interests, messages you send to users and any other data included in a submitted profile or resume. As part of the standard operation of the Website, StrategyMarketAutomation.com will automatically collect information from your computer or mobile device, including, but not limited to, your browser type, operating system, IP address and the domain name from which you accessed the site, and if you are accessing our site with your mobile device, type of mobile device. In addition we may record actions taken on the Website including, but not limited to, date and times of use, clicks, page views, the amount of time you spend on each page, and search queries. StrategyMarketAutomation.com reserves the right to match your IP address or other information with other information about you in any way permitted by applicable law. StrategyMarketAutomation.com will store this information on its equipment or the equipment of third parties that it has a relationship with for that purpose.
- Uses of Information; StrategyMarketAutomation.com uses this information and information generated when you use our Website, including but not limited to your resume, your posted reviews, searches, clicks, taps, web sites and web pages you visit through our mobile software (including third party web sites and web pages), job applications, messages and postings to provide our services and features to you, to provide your information to employers that may be interested in contacting you, to provide employer information to you and to measure and improve those services and features, and to provide you with customer support.
- Contact and Resume Information; When you give StrategyMarketAutomation.com contact information (such as your name and email address) and demographic information, you agree that StrategyMarketAutomation.com may utilize this information as set forth herein. You agree that StrategyMarketAutomation.com may, as part of its services to you, communicate with you, or initiate communication with you on behalf of a 3rd party, through your StrategyMarketAutomation.com account or through other means made available through your contact information such as email, phone, or postal mail. If and to the extent permitted by applicable law, StrategyMarketAutomation.com, or its designated third party partners, may also use your contact information to (i) send you alerts; (ii) create an account; (iii) send you information about StrategyMarketAutomation.com. StrategyMarketAutomation.com may use demographic and/or profile data to tailor your experience on StrategyMarketAutomation.com site, show you content that StrategyMarketAutomation.com thinks you may be interested in, and display content according to your preferences. Your personal information gets placed on the StrategyMarketAutomation.com Website when you upload or edit a resume. To the extent you upload a resume or edit it, and subject to your Privacy Settings, you are making the resume, your name and other personal information that you place on your resume available to third parties who may be interested in you as an employee, search engines, or to the general public by posting your personal information on the internet. This may be crawled by, and displayed through, search engines when someone searches for your name. This means that third parties can view the personal information contained in your resume and you may receive unsolicited contact from parties unaffiliated with StrategyMarketAutomation.com and for whom StrategyMarketAutomation.com has no responsibility. If you do not want your personal information posted on the Website, you should not upload it.
- Security; The Website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under StrategyMarketAutomation.com control. In addition, please note that emails, messages sent via your web browser, and other similar means of communication with other users are not encrypted. We strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means. Therefore, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its security.
- Links; StrategyMarketAutomation.com may create links to other web sites. When you click on links on StrategyMarketAutomation.com you may leave our Website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other web sites, and we encourage you to read their privacy statements.
- Third-party links; Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
At our discretion, we may use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
- By logging in to your account
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking.
- COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act); When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
- Fair Information Practices; The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
- Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in-site notification
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
Last Updated: October 1st. January 2018