Each time you use the website, the current version of the Terms and Conditions will apply. Accordingly, when you use the website, you should check the date of the Terms and Conditions (which appears at the bottom) and review any changes since the last version. Please review carefully the entire website Terms and Conditions before agreeing to them. By viewing or using this website or any part of it, you agree to all of the Terms and Conditions of this website. The term StrategyMarketAutomation.com or “us” or “we” or “SMA” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on MM4X’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on MM4X’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by MM4X at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Except as expressly provided by this refund policy, neither Strategy Market Automation.com, nor our officers, principals, employees or agents shall be liable to any person for any losses, damages, costs or expenses (including, but not limited to, loss of profits, loss of use, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages) resulting from any errors in the Strategy Market Automation.com platform.
StrategyMarketAutomation.com is not disposing analysis, exchange, trading, brokers, or investment advisory services on this website. We do not purport to tell people, or suggest to people what they should buy or sell for themselves or who can guide them so. Neither StrategyMarketAutomation.com nor anyone affiliated with StrategyMarketAutomation.com is responsible for any exchange, trading, or investment decision made by participants on the basis of using this website. Participants should always read the corresponding prospectus and other relevant material, check with their licensed financial advisor and their tax advisor to determine the suitability of any exchange or investment.
You must be 18 years of age or older to use the website. You represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older and are fully able and competent to enter into, and abide by, the contract created by the Terms and Conditions.
StrategyMarketAutomation.com is not providing exchange, investment, tax or legal advice, acting as a fiduciary or endorsing any company, property, product, service, exchange, security, instrument, or any other matter by posting any participant submitted information on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may lead to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
StrategyMarketAutomation.com reserves the right to, and may, terminate or temporarily suspend your access to all or any part of the website, without notice, for conduct that StrategyMarketAutomation.com believes violates these Terms and Conditions or any of its policies or guidelines, or for any other reason in its sole discretion. StrategyMarketAutomation.com will bear no responsibility or liability from such action.
Your use of any information or materials on the website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the website meet your specific requirements.
All performance information and advise given from other Social members found on StrategyMarketAutomation.com about trading systems or strategies must be regarded as hypothetical. Use of StrategyMarketAutomation.com to offer or subscribe to a trading system or strategy indicates you agree to our Terms and Conditions. Before using any systems or strategies listed on StrategyMarketAutomation.com you should be aware that there is often a vast difference between hypothetical results and real-life trading results achievable in a real brokerage account, and real-live results are almost always vastly worse than hypothetical results. Performance results for systems and strategies listed on StrategyMarketAutomation.com do not take into account fees, spreads and/or trading commissions that may be charged by your broker or a money manager.
HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM. ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK IN ACTUAL TRADING. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF TRADING LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO THE MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND ALL OF WHICH CAN ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS.
If you choose to copy specific traders and/or trades and/or to engage in transactions based on content on the Site, then such decision and transactions and any consequences flowing therefrom are your sole responsibility. (d) A copied trader’s positions will be copied with the same proportional amounts and with the same leverage, to the maximum extent possible. All such positions will be closed automatically if and when closed by the copied trader for whatsoever reason, without providing any further notice and without any action on your part and/or if the copied trader positions were closed manually by the follower. (e) You may achieve a materially different result than the StrategyMarketAutomation.com system that you followed, especially if you place additional trades in your account or you modify or cancel an order generated by the StrategyMarketAutomation.com system. Any past performance indicated on this Site is not indicative of future results. Anyone investing should be able and prepared to bear a loss of his or her entire investment. You are fully responsible for any losses you may sustain as a result of our automatic execution of instructions generated as a result of the utilization of any of the StrategyMarketAutomation.com trading Features.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and any information or materials, includes, but is not limited to any information or materials provided by you. We shall be free to use, for any purpose, any and all ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques or other information provided by you to the website. Reproduction is prohibited by law.
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password which, together with your login e-mail address, allows you to access certain portions of the website.
- By providing us with your e-mail address, you agree to receive all required notices electronically, to that e-mail address. It is your responsibility to update or change that address, as appropriate.
- If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your registration information, you agree to notify us at support@StrategyMarketAutomation.com immediately.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the website is done at your own discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of any data that results from the download of any such material.
We DO NOT hold any credit card or financial information. All the payment information is securely processed and stored with our merchant providers.
Any purchases made with us will show one of the following billing descriptors on your credit card statement: Secure Software Developers LLC.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Last Updated: October 1st. January 2018